Thursday, January 31, 2008

New Entry - my god she's back!

Yeah yeah, I've been super AWOL, I'm sorry.
I've been busy. This is the first time in months that I've had a quiet minute in front of the computer. The BF and I have officially given up our apartment, and I'd just like to mention that moving sucks. I'm not totally done because I've filled my mother's living room with boxes and predictably she's pissed about it, so I have weeks of work ahead of me sorting boxes.
I've not only neglected my blog, I've also neglected my friends. So, if you're reading this, and I normally send you a gift on your b-day and you didn't get one this year, send me your list, I'm ready to be thoughtful now.
My first priority now is my goals, I'm sooo behind. I need to clean em up, write the rest of them out, get flossing, run places, and write posts about the stuff I've already done. Whew!

No comments: